Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Magazine Research

Magazine Research


Today I've conducted a research on which magazines and how it should flow within the two page spread.

According to the research I've done within multiple websites the most common and popular topics within magazines are Celebrities, Fashion, Makeovers and Health.  With this information I have come to a decision of creating a Fashion Magazine as it is one of the most popular votes.

Fashion Magazines consists of the latest trends of each season and what you should be getting to fit in these trends. Such magazines Include Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, InStyle, and Allure, to name a few.

Below I have provided sample pictures of these magazines.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Finalizing Front Page

 I am doing the final edits for the front page and should be completely finished this week, this is the progress so far.