Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Interview Questions and Answers

 Interview Questions And Answers



Why did you choose Fashion designing as your career?

Because I started off as Art and then, I said Art isn’t going to make me the money so Then, I went to a high school  that had a design program called design and architect senior high and they kinda force you into a design program weather its interior, film, etc., they don't have fine arts so I decided to go to fashion and with fashion i took art and made it like a 3d version of art so fashion for me is a 3d version of art so i decided to go to fashion because i wanted to make my own clothes and pursue something to bring art to the next level


When did you realize you wanted to study this profession?

I realized in Highschool I just knew i wanted to get out of Miami and anything art related i tried everything but art gave me that spark so then fashion i fell in love with it in high school and there we would do a fashion showcase its an intense program and i was creating sculptural pieces and painting on clothes and i said “Hey I'm pretty good at this” so i applied to so many schools and went to the one In New York City and there I fell more in love with fashion design 



What do you love about being a fashion designer?

I love meeting people to build connections with people because fashion design isn't about me it's about the customer. Fashion design in other words is its own world and it's weird to say but it's fascinating to me because it's so broad. So what I love is that I'm creating my own world. I could’ve gone to be a nurse but fashion design I get to express myself and i like the fact that I can help people with my talent. Today I started creating a draft for a double page spread 

 


Who and which things are the inspiration while creating any design?

I get my inspiration of my memories so it's very personal to me, my muse is my family and travel to say, and God because of the nature and the fact that he destinies everyone in its own path and it fascinates me that we go through situations that build up our character and i like to apply those memories and my mom loves road trips so that's a part of it to and God’s creations. Traveling and memories


What is Fashion for you?

It's a love hate relationship because fashion can be a very materialistic thing but i also study how it harms but beside its in terms of confidence and character through the way you dress through the way you create where you can express yourself like a first impression, you can tell alot of the person from what they are wearing so it's an insight of who they are or who they want to become


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finalizing Front Page

 I am doing the final edits for the front page and should be completely finished this week, this is the progress so far.