Monday, September 14, 2020

About Me

 About Me



Hello, My name is Katherine and I am a Senior AICE Cambridge student. I am looking forward to study Graphic Design and Photography, a reason being why I am excited about this coarse because I get to practice and learn skills that will tie into the profession of my choice. I love Art, design, music, photography...I lean into the creative genre. I used to be in my highschool's Marching Band and symphonic band. I learned to play the flute there and picked up piano and Saxophone after leaving band. I always draw in my free time, it's a form of disconnecting from everything around me, its calming as well as photography. Taking pictures of things that aren't common like the things you see everyday such as models, and clothing. I like to go beyond that and get a different angle on everything. 

In the future, once I graduate from a university, I would have my own studio where I can sell my services in Graphic Design and in Photography to the public and with time even grow more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finalizing Front Page

 I am doing the final edits for the front page and should be completely finished this week, this is the progress so far.