Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Feature Story Research

Feature Story Research

To give the best Feature Story, I have to first learn how a fashion magazine would do so. Since my theme is fashion I went ahead to search from different websites to find the tips and rules known fashion magazines use. I would be writing a feature story under Personality Profiles which is a type of story used for magazines. It tends to bring the audience closer to the one being interviewed. The Person whom I am interviewing will be an alumni of F.I.T, located in New York City. She is a fashion designer and has very own page and store. I would asking about her journey from before ever thinking of being a fashion designer to after she graduated. As well as her personal views on Fashion and exciting experiences she has had through her career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finalizing Front Page

 I am doing the final edits for the front page and should be completely finished this week, this is the progress so far.