Thursday, October 8, 2020

Planning Photoshoot

 Planning Photoshoot

Lately I  have been working on planning another photoshoot that way I can have various amounts of pictures to choose from and to see if they work well with my magazine. For this upcoming photoshoot it is going to be very colorful and fun, very youthful. making them possibilities for the front cover page as well. I am going to incorporate props as well to follow the "10 golden rules" for magazine building as used by famous magazines around the world. 3 friends of mine will be the models for this upcoming photoshoot. I am going to take all the pictures myself and the following are just a couple of ideas of what I am aiming for in this project. The following pictures I do not own, they are simply ideas gathered for inspiration from the internet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Finalizing Front Page

 I am doing the final edits for the front page and should be completely finished this week, this is the progress so far.