Friday, October 16, 2020

Editing Pictures

 Editing Pictures

Today I took the time to edit some of the pictures and highlight the colors shown without overdoing it. As well as getting rid of any pictures that aren't good enough. I took a total of 250 pictures in total therefore I had to go over all the pictures and do a process of elimination to see which ones I would leave for the final product of the magazine, I started editing the pictures to be able to have my final choices.


Unedited Picture 
Model: Krystal Leyva




Edited Picture 
Model: Krystal Leyva


The first picture is the unedited Raw version, The picture is clear and colorful but still dull, so without overdoing the edit, I enhanced the color to make it pop out more.  The second picture is the edited picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Finalizing Front Page

 I am doing the final edits for the front page and should be completely finished this week, this is the progress so far.