Friday, October 23, 2020

Creating a plan for Main Issue and side issues

Main and Side Issues

Being what I am creating is a magazine, I have to also concentrate in what to write and not only on photos to show. Therefore I have come up with different ideas on what to do my feature and side stories about. For the moment I have thought about having a friend of mine named Stephanie Navarette whom graduated from F.I.T, a fashion school in New York City and became a fashion designer to be my feature story. Where we will cover what inspired her to be a fashion designer to how does this career impact her everyday life, therefore we will be walking through her journey becoming a Fashion Designer. As for the smaller stories, they would be opinions and tips from the models on fashion and their fashion sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finalizing Front Page

 I am doing the final edits for the front page and should be completely finished this week, this is the progress so far.