Friday, September 11, 2020

Introduction Blog

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my first blog post.

My name is Katherine and this is my Aice Media Studies Blog. I will be creating a four page magazine with a front cover, content page and a double page spread. I will be working independently but will be having feedback such as reviews and opinions from fellow classmates on this project.

My main task is:

  • A front page- table of contents and a double-page spread of a self-created magazine and consistent theme throughout the magazine.
  • All images that would be included in the magazine will be original photos taken by me with a minimum of four pictures.
  • This task will be preceded by preliminary exercises that would help me build the skills and equipment to carry out this project and develop a better understanding of convections
  • Be able to answer all questions following the finished product of the magazine as evaluations


No comments:

Finalizing Front Page

 I am doing the final edits for the front page and should be completely finished this week, this is the progress so far.